Event booking in North East England.
We have a dedicated events team available to book for your events
We have full public liability insurance and regularly work for Councils, businesses and organisations throughout the North East.
We are available to travel outside the North East if required.
Our team are able to offer the following:
- Henna “Tattoos” (Ethnic style designs & modern tattoo style designs)
- Airbrush Tattoos
- Body Painting
- Paint-on Temporary Tattoos created freehand/freestyle (look just like real tattoos)
- Glitter Tattoos
- Children's pretend tattoos
- Face Painting
- Corporate Business, Promotional & Educational Events
- Advertising and Modelling Photo shoots
- TV, Film, Stage, Theatre (when actors/performers need to appear to have real tattoos)
- Family Fun Days, Seasonal Events and Parties
- College Balls & Proms
- Children’s Parties
- Teenage Parties/ladies nights in
- Holistic Therapies (Listed in full on holistic therapies page of this website)
- Beauty Therapy
- Stress Management Advice & Therapies
- Talks & Demonstrations
- Pamper Parties/Ladies nights in
- Health & Healing Days,
- Mind, Body, Spirit Events
- Corporate Business Staff Health Awareness Days
- Art & Craft Workshops
- Family fun days
- Seasonal/Educational Events
Our face painters can be booked for your event, fun day, children’s party etc.
We regularly work at council funded family fun days, shop and business promotional events and children’s parties.
We also have various ranges of temporary tattoos and glitter tattoos popular with children, teens and adults.
Ideal for corporate promotions, modelling, photo shoots and advertising campaigns; we tailor our body painting service to your own event requirements. We offer both freehand body painting and a range of custom designed temporary tattoos, and airbrush tattoos. We can offer advice on which product/service best fits the needs of your particular event/promotion.
We are unable to offer permanent tattooing or body piercing as part of our event service (due to legal restrictions regarding permanent tattoos & body piercing).
By Law, permanent tattoos and body piercing can only be carried out on premises that have been legally certificated as registered, checked and approved with the relevant government authorities to be professional tattooing and piercing establishments.
Private homes and entertainment premises in general do not have this certification meaning that “tattoo/piercing parties” carried out on these non-certificated premises would not meet necessary legal requirements.